作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

英语翻译Even if we had told him her name,the old man would not h

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/05/23 15:20:28
英语翻译
Even if we had told him her name,the old man would not have remembered the girl.Even young people with little money do not want to buy cheap furniture that they may soon dislike.Every day,we’re finding new ways for technology to enrich people’s lives.Every holiday they went to a different place.  Everyone was in bed except me.Eyes are very important and they are our friends.       Farming became big business in the twentieth century.   Fewer high school students are smoking now than a few years ago.Fires may do more damage than the earthquake.   Five days is too long for me to wait.Do you want to wait?Flight 220 is scheduled to arrive at 10:30 pm.Four months after each sowing,the maize is ready for harvesting by the women.      From the East Coast to the West Coast it is about 3,000 miles wide.  Give me your advice.Good health is an essential part of good life.Great wall is so wide for six horses to go side by side.I had lunch with a friend of mine.I had no choice.I had to get a new passport since my old one had expired.I have a pain in my back.
Even if we had told him her name, the old man would not have remembered the girl.
即使我们已经告诉他她的名字,老人会不会记得那个女孩.
Even young people with little money do not want to buy cheap furniture that they may soon dislike.
即使没多少钱年轻人不愿意买便宜家具,他们很快就会厌倦.
Every day, we’re finding new ways for technology to enrich people’s lives.
每一天,我们正在寻找着新的方式技术丰富着人们的生活.
Every holiday they went to a different place.
每一个假日他们去不同的地方.
Everyone was in bed except me.
除了我以外,每个人都在床上.
Eyes are very important and they are our friends.
眼睛是非常重要的,他们都是我们的朋友.
Farming became big business in the twentieth century.
农业成了最热销的音乐在20世纪.
Fewer high school students are smoking now than a few years ago.
中学生吸烟少现在比几年前一样.
Fires may do more damage than the earthquake.
火灾会比地震造成更大的伤害.
Five days is too long for me to wait.
五天太长了,我等待.
Do you want to wait?
你想在等候什么呢?”
Flight 220 is scheduled to arrive at 10:30 pm.
220次航班预计到晚上10点.
Four months after each sowing, the maize is ready for harvesting by the women.
四个月之后的每一个播种、收割玉米已经准备好了的女人.
From the East Coast to the West Coast it is about 3, 000 miles wide.
从东海岸到西海岸大约3、000英里宽.
Give me your advice.
给我提些建议.
Good health is an essential part of good life.
健康的身体是良好生活不可或缺的一部分.
Great wall is so wide for six horses to go side by side.
长城是这么宽六匹马并排走.
I had lunch with a friend of mine.
我和朋友在一起吃的午饭.
I had no choice.
我没有其他选择.
I had to get a new passport since my old one had expired.
我已经得到一个新的旧护照,因为我已经过期了.
I have a pain in my back.
我后背疼.