作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

英语翻译一定要是名著、名句、英文、带翻译、短的!

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/05/07 18:18:18
英语翻译
一定要是名著、名句、英文、带翻译、短的!
To be, or not to be:that is the question:
(整句话的意思只有这发人深思的6个字“生存还是死亡”)
莎士比亚的名著,(哈姆雷特)中的那段英语独白
Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?--a machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup? Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!--I have as much soul as you,--and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh;--it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal,--as we are!"
“你以为我会留下来,成为对你无足轻重的人吗?你以为我是一架自动机器,一架没有感情的机器吗?能忍受着我的精神来源被别人从我的身上取走吗?虽然我贫穷、低微、不美丽,但当我们的灵魂穿过魂墓站在上帝面前时我们是平等的.我站在这里,并不是用习俗、惯例,甚至不是用凡人的肉体——而是用我的灵魂告诉你,我们是平等的!”
In the afternoon of that first seeing day. I should take a long walk in the woods and intoxicate my eyes on the beauties of the world of Nature trying desperately to absorb in a few hours the vast splendor which is constantly unfolding itself to those who can see. On the way home from my woodland jaunt my path would lie near a farm so that I might see the patient horses ploughing in the field 9perhaps I should see only a tractor!) and the serene content of men living close to the soil. And I should pray for the glory of a colorful sunset.
那能看见的第一天的下午,我要在树林里长久地散步,让我的目光陶醉在大自然世界的美景之中.在几个小时中,试图拼命地吸收那无穷的壮丽,这对那些能看见的人却是一条小路,这样我便能看到那驯良的马匹在犁田(或许,我该看见唯一的一台拖拉机!)看到贴近泥土生活的人们那安详的满足.而且,我该为艳丽的落日光辉而祈祷.
1. Do not, for one repulse, forgo the purpose that you resolved to effort. ( Shakespeare )
不要只因一次挫败,就放弃你原来决心想达到的目的.(莎士比亚)
2. The man who has made up his mind to win will never say " Impossible".( Napoleon )
凡是决心取得胜利的人是从来不说“不可能”的.(拿破仑)
3. Miracles sometimes occur, but one has to work terribly for them. ( C. Weizmann )
奇迹有时候是会发生的,但是你得为之拼命蒂努力.(魏茨曼)
4. There is no such thing as darkness; only a failure to see. ( Muggeridge )
没有黑暗这种东西,只有看不见而已.(马格里奇)
5. Time is a bird for ever on the wing. ( T. W. Robertson )
时间是一只永远在飞翔的鸟.(罗伯逊)
6. If you do not learn to think when you are young, you may never learn. ( Edison )
如果你年轻时不学会思考,那就永远不会.(爱迪生)
7. A day is a miniature of eternity. ( Emerson )
一天是永恒的缩影.(爱默生)
8. Morality may consist solely in the courage of making a choice. ( L. Blum )
品德可能仅仅在于有勇气作出抉择.(布鲁斯)
9. If there were less sympathy in the world, there would be less trouble in the world. ( O. Wilde )
如果世界上少一些同情,世界上也就会少一些麻烦.(王尔德)
最经典的嘛就是《阿甘正传》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.
Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
《简爱》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God’s feet, equal — as we are! ’ -------如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你.上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
《终结者》I‘ll be back.
《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry.
《乱世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.
还是同样的出处:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)