I am the man who was left behind语法有问题吗
I am the man who was left behind语法有问题吗
who i was 与 who i am 这个两句话语法上有区别吗?
I served the man who was wearing a hat.语法有误吗?
Who is the man that is reading over there有语法问题吗
I am a man who was heart by love,这句英语有没有存在语法或者错误的地方,它可以翻译成"我
英语翻译1.I am not a man who was born enlightened,but I am a man
noby except the men was left behind
I served the man who was wearing a hat.这句话语法到底有没有错?有人说对也有人说错
I served the man who was wearing a hat.这句语法有没有错?有错错在哪里,有人说对也
I am writing the text while chating with my friend.这句话有语法问题吗
英译汉 帮下忙 i love the man who he was,i love the man who he is ,
I AM NO LONGER THE MAN WHAT I WAS 这句话有没有语法错误