作业帮 > 综合 > 作业

阿甘正传的全部英文台词

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:综合作业 时间:2024/05/09 04:56:25
阿甘正传的全部英文台词
或者是本电影中比较长的人物对话,能讲3分钟就可以了!1
是人物对话.一个人说独白不行.
我叫福尔斯,福尔斯·甘====Hello.My name's Forrest Forrest Gump.
要吃巧克力吗?====Do you want a chocolate?
我能吃掉上百万块巧克力===I could eat about a million and a half of these.
我妈妈常说====My mama always said
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力====Life was like a box of chocolates.
你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种====You never know what you're going to get.
那双鞋子一定很舒适====Those must be comfortable shoes.
穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天====I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that
脚都不会痛====and not feel a thing.
我希望能有一双这样的鞋子====I wish I had shoes like that.
其实我的脚很痛====My feet hurt.
妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情====Mama always said there's an awful lot
只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道====you can tell about a person by their shoes.
他会往哪里走====Where they're going,
他住在哪里====where they've been.
我穿过很多双鞋子====I've worn lots of shoes.
如果我仔细想的话====I bet if I think about it real hard
我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样====I could remember my first pair of shoes.
妈妈说它会带我到任何地方====Mama said they'd take me anywhere.
她说它是双魔鞋====She said they was my magic shoes.
好的,福尔斯,张开双眼====All right,Forrest,Open your eyes now.
你走几步看看====Let's take a little walk around.
感觉如何?====How do those feel?
他的双腿很强壮,甘太太====His legs are strong,Mrs.Gump,
是我见过最强壮的====as strong as I've ever seen.
但是他的背象政客一样弯====But his back's as crooked as a politician.
但我们会让他再直起来,对吧?====But we're going to straighten him right up,aren't we,Forrest?
福尔斯!====Forrest!
我刚出世时====Now,when I was a baby,
妈妈用了一位内战英雄的名字为我取名====Mama named me after the great Civil War hero
内森贝·弗福尔斯将军====General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
内森贝·弗福尔斯将军====General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
她说我们有点亲戚关系====She said we was related to him in some way.
他做过的事情是:====What he did was,
建立了一个俱乐部叫三K党====he tarted up this club called the Ku Klux Klan.
他们全披着长袍和床单====They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets
看来像一群鬼====and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something.
他们还在马上也披了床单四处跑====They'd even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around.
不管怎样,这就是我名字的由来:福尔斯·甘====And,anyway,that'show I got my name...Forrest Gump.
妈妈说这名字是提醒我====Mama said the Forrest part was to remind me
我们会经常做一些====that sometimes we all do things that,well,
并没有意义的事情====that just don't make no sense.
向这边!====This way.Hold on.Ugh!
好了====All right.
你们在看什么?====What are y'all staring at?
从来没有见过====Haven't you ever seen
小孩子戴脚撑的吗?====a little boy with braces on his legs before?
不要管其它人====Don't ever let anybody
说他们比你强,福雷斯====tell you they're better than you,Forrest.
如果上帝要让人人都一样的话====If God intended everybody to be the same,
他会给每人一双脚撑====he'd have given us all braces on our legs.
妈妈总有办法让我明白她的意思====Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.
我们住在17号公路附近====We lived about a quarter mile off Route 17,
距离亚拉巴马州绿茵镇约半哩====about a half mile from the town of Greenbow,Alabama.
这个地方属于绿茵县====That's in the county of Greenbow.
我们的房子来自妈妈的家族====Our house had been in Mama's family
从她爷爷的爷爷的爷爷传下来的====since her grandpa's grandpa's grandpa
他大概在一千年前飘洋过海来这里====had come across the ocean about a thousand years ago.
房子只有我和妈妈住====Since it was just me and Mama
我们有好多空房间====and we had all these empty rooms,
妈妈将这些空房出租====Mama decided to let those rooms out,
给路过的人住====mostly to people passing through,
比如从莫比镇、或蒙哥马利镇来的人====Like from,oh,Mobile,Montgomery,places like that.
我和妈妈靠这个挣到钱====That's how me and Mama got money.
要不你自己下载电影慢慢往下抄写对话