作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

英语翻译翻译下面的文字 A true apology is more than just an acknowledeme

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/05/16 05:37:26
英语翻译
翻译下面的文字
A true apology is more than just an acknowledement of a mistake.It is the recognition that something you have said or done has damaged a relationshiop--and that you care enough about the relationship to want it repaired and restored.
It's never easy to admit you are in the wrong.Beingd human,we all need to know the art of apologizing.Look back with honesty and think how often you've judged harshly said unkind things,pushed yourself ahead at the expense of a friend.Then count the occasions when you indicated clearly and truly that you were sorry.Some deep widom in us knows that when even a small wrong has been committed,some mvsterious moral feeling is disturbed;and it stays out of balance until the fault is acknowledged and the regret expressed.
A true apology is more than just an acknowledement of a mistake.
一个真正的道歉绝不只是承认错误.
It is the recognition that something you have said or done has damaged a relationshiop--and that you care enough about the relationship to want it repaired and restored.
而是承认在交往中你所说所做的损害到了彼此的关系,并且你想要修复它,重建它.
It's never easy to admit you are in the wrong.
承认你是错的这一方绝非易事.
Being human,we all need to know the art of apologizing.
要做人,我们就要了解道歉的艺术.
Look back with honesty and think how often you've judged harshly said unkind things,
诚实的对待过去,并且思考你是否总是刺耳的批判并且说出伤人的话,
pushed yourself ahead at the expense of a friend.
使你自己失去朋友.
Then count the occasions when you indicated clearly and truly that you were sorry.
并且看看你究竟有多少次明确指出你真的感到很抱歉.
Some deep widom in us knows that when even a small wrong has been committed,
我们心中的智慧知道如果犯下一个甚至是很小的错误,
some mvsterious moral feeling is disturbed;
一些美好的感觉就会消失;
and it stays out of balance until the fault is acknowledged and the regret expressed.
并且这种平衡会一直被打破,直到承认这个错误并且表达出自己的后悔.