作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

英语翻译求高手帮助翻译下列短文,请对应翻译,一行英文下面对应出一行中文,对于解释合理的一定给加分!PartTwo Ban

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/05/11 14:52:16
英语翻译
求高手帮助翻译下列短文,请对应翻译,一行英文下面对应出一行中文,
对于解释合理的一定给加分!
PartTwo Ban the Band
Every year,our school has a dance for all the students.It’s a little funny seeing friends in clean shoes and trouser or colorful dressed,instead of the usual school uniform.Most of us think the dance is great fun—even the teachers enjoy being there.However ,two weeks ago someone said that there would be no live band this year –only CDs.”I don’t believe it!”Amy cried out during the lunch break.”Someone said the school couldn’t afford a band,and they think it’s too noisy anyway”added Daniel.”Well,I don’t think it’s good enough without a band!”declared Angela.and I’m going to see what can be done.Angela was good as her word.In the afternoon she went to see the school headmaster who agreed to give the action some more thought.And he suggested that one possibility for having a band was to increase the prise of each ticket from $5 to $10.Angela had to find out whether students would like to do that.”I need all of you to help me,”she announced to our group before school the next day.”Mr.Berry gave me a list of all the names,and suggested we ask each one their opinion about the band and the extra cost.”During the we asked around as Angela suggested,and wrote down people’s feelings about the and the cost.We were amazed how much support there was for the band and everyone agreed to pay the extra $5.”I’m surorised,”smiled Mr.Berry,when we gave him the results.”I realty thought that only a few people wanted their band and that the cost would be too high.OK.Angela,your next business is to find a good band line then up for the dance.”Angela was all smiles and showed the news to Amy and Daniel.”You’re exciting,”smiled Daniel to Angela as he thought how close they came to having a perfect dance
PartTwo Ban the Band
第二部分:禁止乐队
Every year,our school has a dance for all the students.
每年我们学校都会为全体同学举办舞会.
It’s a little funny seeing friends in clean shoes and trouser or colorful dressed,instead of the usual school uniform.
看到朋友们穿着干净的鞋子和裤子或彩色的衣服而不是平常的制服,总有点好笑.
Most of us think the dance is great fun—even the teachers enjoy being there.
多数人认为跳舞很有意思——连老师都喜欢去.
However ,two weeks ago someone said that there would be no live band this year –only CDs.
但两周前有人说今年没有现场乐队了,只播放CD.
”I don’t believe it!”Amy cried out during the lunch break.”
艾米在午餐时大声说“我不相信!”
“Someone said the school couldn’t afford a band,and they think it’s too noisy anyway”added Daniel.
丹尼尔补充道“有人说学校出不起钱请乐队,而且他们认为那也太吵了.”
”Well,I don’t think it’s good enough without a band!”declared Angela.and I’m going to see what can be done.
“呃,我觉得如果没有乐队就不好玩了”安吉拉说,“我会看看能做些什么”.
Angela was good as her word.安吉拉言出必行.
In the afternoon she went to see the school headmaster who agreed to give the action some more thought.
下午,她去见了校长,校长答应对这件事再考虑一下.
And he suggested that one possibility for having a band was to increase the prise of each ticket from $5 to $10.
他提议,请个乐队也可以,那要把票价从5元提高到10元.
Angela had to find out whether students would like to do that.
安吉拉必须知道同学们愿不愿意这么做.
”I need all of you to help me,”she announced to our group before school the next day.
“我需要各位的帮助”,第二天上课前她对我们这群人宣布说,”
Mr.Berry gave me a list of all the names,and suggested we ask each one their opinion about the band and the extra cost.”
“贝瑞先生给了我一张所有人的名单,并建议我们询问每个人对于乐队和多付钱的意见”
During the we asked around as Angela suggested,and wrote down people’s feelings about the and the cost.
在期间我们按照安吉拉的建议问了周围的同学,并写下人们对乐队和费用的想法.
We were amazed how much support there was for the band and everyone agreed to pay the extra $5.
我们惊奇地发现人们是多么支持乐队,而且每个人都愿意额外支付5元钱.
”I’m surorised,”smiled Mr.Berry,when we gave him the results.
“我很惊讶,”贝瑞先生看到我们给他的结果时说,
”I realty thought that only a few people wanted their band and that the cost would be too high.
“我真的以为只有少数人想要乐队,而且费用太高了.
OK.Angela,your next business is to find a good band line then up for the dance.”
好吧,安吉拉,你下一件事就是要去找一个好乐队,然后就可以开舞会了.”
Angela was all smiles and showed the news to Amy and Daniel.
安吉拉满面笑容地把这个消息告诉了艾米和丹尼尔.
”You’re exciting,”“你真让人振奋”
smiled Daniel to Angela as he thought how close they came to having a perfect dance
丹尼尔笑着对安吉拉说,他在想离完美的舞会不远了.