作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

英国诗人勃朗宁的诗:Abt Vogler 全文.中文翻译. 【不要英文的

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/05/15 10:58:26
英国诗人勃朗宁的诗:Abt Vogler 全文.中文翻译. 【不要英文的
我有急用回答好的.偶会追加分.    谢谢回答.        
请不要这样指责我:我在你面前

  Accuse me not, beseech thee, that I wear

  露出一副太冷静、忧郁的面容;

  Too calm and sad a face in front of thine;

  你我原是面朝着两个不同的方向,

  For we too look two ways, and can not shine

  那普照的阳光照不到两人的前额.

  With the same sunlight on our brow and hair.

  你看着我,心中没半点儿不踏实,

  On me thou lookest with no doubting care,

  象看着一只笼罩在水晶里的蜜蜂;

  As on a bee shut in a crystalline, --

  哀怨把我密封在圣洁的爱情中,

  Since sorrow hath shut me safe in love's divine,

  想张开双翼,扑向外面的空间、

  And to spread wing and fly in the outer air

  是绝不可能的失败--哪怕我狠着心

  Were most impossible failure, if I strove

  追求这颠扑和失败.可是我向你看,

  To fail so. But I look on thee -- on thee --

  我看见了爱,还看到了爱的结局,

  Beholding, besides love, the end of love,

  听到了记忆外层的哪一片寂寥!

  Hearing oblivion beyond memory!

  就象从千层万丈之上,你向下眺望,

  As one who sits and gazes from above,

  只见滚滚的浪涛尽向大海里流.
Over the rivers of the bitter sea.



lz说的是选自Sonnets from the Portuguese的第15首,不是Abt Vogler哦~