作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

求电影:我,机器人(英文)的十句经典的话

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/05/15 23:46:16
求电影:我,机器人(英文)的十句经典的话
要英文句子和中文翻译,要典型一些,别给那些are these apples?的无意义的句子和特简单的句子,十句话即可!
Detective Del Spooner:What if I'm right?
戴尔·史普纳警探:如果我说对了会怎样?
Lt.John Bergin:[sighs] Well,then I guess we're gonna miss the good old days.
约翰·伯金少尉:【叹息】那,我想我们会开始怀念过去那些好日子了.
Detective Del Spooner:What good old days?
戴尔·史普纳警探:什么好日子?
Lt.John Bergin:When people were killed by *other people*.
约翰·伯金少尉:那时候人还是被"其他人"杀死的.
________________________________________
Detective Del Spooner:Human beings have dreams.Even dogs have dreams,but not you,you are just a machine.An imitation of
life.Can a robot write a symphony?Can a robot turn a...canvas into a beautiful masterpiece?
戴尔·史普纳警探:人类有梦想,甚至狗都有梦想,但你没有,你只是个机器,一个冒充生命的赝品.一个机器人能写交响乐么?一个机器人
能把一个,嗯,帆布变成一幅美丽的杰作么?
Sonny:Can *you*?
桑尼:"你"能么?
________________________________________
Detective Del Spooner:I think you murdered him because he was teaching you to simulate emotions and things got out of
control.
戴尔·史普纳警探:我认为是你杀了他,因为当时他正在训练你模拟感情,然后事情就失去了控制.
Sonny:I did not murder him.
桑尼:我真的没杀他.
Detective Del Spooner:But emotions don't seem like a very useful simulation for a robot.
戴尔·史普纳警探:但是对一个机器人来说,感情不像是个有用的模拟物品.
Sonny:[getting angry] I did not murder him.
桑尼:【开始生气了】我真的没杀他.
Detective Del Spooner:Hell,I don't want my toaster or my vacuum cleaner appearing emotional...
戴尔·史普纳警探:该死,我可不想让我的烤箱或者吸尘器显得充满感情……
Sonny:[Hitting table with his fists] I did not murder him!
桑尼:【用拳头敲桌子】我真的没杀他!
Detective Del Spooner:[as Sonny observes the inflicted damage to the interrogation table]
That one's called anger.Ever simulate anger before?
戴尔·史普纳警探:【当桑尼在观察审问桌的破坏情况时】这就叫"愤怒",以前模仿过"愤怒"没有?
________________________________________
Detective Del Spooner:[Entering Calvin's office room] In the lab,before Sonny jumped us...
戴尔·史普纳警探:【进入加尔文的办公室】在这个实验室,在桑尼从我们这儿跑开以前……
Susan Calvin:[Interrupts] Sonny?
苏珊.加尔文:【打断他】桑尼?
Detective Del Spooner:The robot.
戴尔·史普纳警探:那个机器人.
Susan Calvin:You're calling the robot Sonny?
苏珊.加尔文:你叫那个机器人桑尼?
Detective Del Spooner:No,it did.The robot did.I didn't care,the robot said it was Sonny.In the lab,there was a cott.
I'm asking you,did you see the cott?
戴尔·史普纳警探:不,它叫的.那个机器人叫的.我才不管呢,那个机器人说它是桑尼.这实验室原来有个床.我在问你那,你原来有没有
见过那个床?
Susan Calvin:I slept in my office.
苏珊.加尔文:我睡在自己的办公室.
________________________________________
Sonny:[Looking around at the robots while he is about to be "killed"] They all look like me.But none of them are me.
桑尼:【环视周围的机器人,他马上要被"处死"了】他们看起来都像我,但是没有一个是我.
Susan Calvin:That's right.You are unique.
苏珊.加尔文:是,你是独一无二的.
Sonny:[pause] Will it hurt?
桑尼:【停顿】会疼么?