作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

英语翻译第一篇Going to a friend’s house is very exciting.It is a go

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/05/16 00:23:54
英语翻译
第一篇
Going to a friend’s house is very exciting.It is a good chance to spend time with a friend and get to see where they live.So it is necessary to remember to be polite (礼貌的).
When to arrive
The first thing to remember is that when a friend invites you over,you need to arrive on time.If your friend tells you to come“around 3:00”,that means you can show up a little bit after 3:00.But usually it is a good idea to arrive on time
What to bring
Often it is also nice to bring something to your friend’s house.This could be an inviting (诱人的) snack (小吃) for you two to share,or maybe a movie that you can watch together.You can also bring a bouquet (花束) of flowers.In response (作为反应),you friend will say something like “Thank you.I like it a lot.” A little gift is a nice way to show your friend that you are excited to be at their house.
How to greet
When you visit your friend’s house you may also get the chance to meet their mother or father.You should introduce yourself to him/her and they will also probably tell you their name.When I was growing up,I called my friend's parents by their first name,but it is more polite to call them Mr.or Mrs.Smith (or whatever).This will show them more respect (尊重) and then they may tell you to call them by their first name.Another way to show respect is to call them Ma’am (夫人,madam的口语形式) or Sir.
What to do
After you meet your friend’s parents,you will go and spend time with just your friend.The parents will be there to supervise (照看),but you and your friend can find something fun to do.When I was younger,I enjoyed playing in my friends’ backyards (后院) and playing on their swing sets (秋千架).It’s also fun to play games or watch movies with a friend.As I got older,I usually went to my friend’s houses to talk about our thoughts or what was going on at school.
It is a cool thing to visit a friend’s house.Be polite to your friend and your friend’s parents,and you’ll get another chance to go over and play!
第二篇
It is interesting to visit another country,but there are sometimes problems
when we don't know the language very well.It may be difficult to talk with the people
there.We may not know how to use the telephone in the country we are visiting.
We may not know how to buy the things we need.In a strange country we might not
know where to eat or what to order in a restaurant It is not easy to decide how
much to tip(给小费) waiters or taxi drivers.When we need help,we might not
know how to ask for help.It is not pleasant to have an experience(经历)
like that.After a short time,however,we learn what to do and what to say.
We learn to enjoy life in another country,and then we may be sorry to leave.
Going to a friend’s house is very exciting.
去朋友家是很有趣的
It is a good chance to spend time with a friend
这是一个好机会去花时间和朋友相处
and get to see where they live.
和去看看他们住哪
So it is necessary to remember to be polite (礼貌的).
所以有礼貌是很必要的
When to arrive 什么时候去
The first thing to remember is that
第一件需要记住的事是
when a friend invites you over,
当一个朋友邀请你时
you need to arrive on time.
你需要准时到
If your friend tells you to come“around 3:00”,
如果你朋友叫你3点左右来
that means you can show up a little bit after 3:00.
那意味着你可以3点多一点点去
But usually it is a good idea to arrive on time
不过通常来说准时到达是个好建议
What to bring 带什么去
Often it is also nice to bring something to your friend’s house. 带些东西去朋友家是很好的
This could be an inviting (诱人的) snack (小吃) for you two to share,
这些可以是一些你们两个可以一起分享的诱人小吃
or maybe a movie that you can watch together.
或者是你们可以一起看的电影
You can also bring a bouquet (花束) of flowers.
你也可以带一束花
In response (作为反应), you friend will say something like “Thank you. I like it a lot.”
你的朋友会说一些回应的话,像“谢谢你”或“我很喜欢”
A little gift is a nice way to show your friend that you are excited to be at their house.
一件小礼物是一个很好的方法去告诉你朋友你很喜欢去他家

How to greet 怎样打招呼
When you visit your friend’s house you may also get the chance to meet their mother or father. 当你去拜访你朋友是,你可能会看见他的父母
You should introduce yourself to him/her and they will also probably tell you their name.
你应该向他们介绍你自己,当然,他们也会告诉你他们的名字
When I was growing up, I called my friend's parents by their first name,
当我长大了,我叫我朋友的父母的是他们的第一个名字
but it is more polite to call them Mr. or Mrs. Smith (or whatever).
不过叫他们先生或太太会更礼貌
This will show them more respect (尊重)
这会显示你对他们的尊重
and then they may tell you to call them by their first name.
然后他们可能会让你叫他们的第一个名字
Another way to show respect is to call them Ma’am (夫人,madam的口语形式) or Sir.
另一个去显示尊重的方法是叫madam或者Sir
What to do 做什么
After you meet your friend’s parents, you will go and spend time with just your friend.
当你看完朋友的父母后,你会和你的朋友待在一起
The parents will be there to supervise (照看),
父母可能会在照看你们
but you and your friend can find something fun to do.
不过你和你的朋友可能会找到一些有趣的事去做
When I was younger, I enjoyed playing in my friends’ backyards (后院)
当我还小的时候,我很喜欢在我朋友的后院玩
and playing on their swing sets (秋千架).
和坐秋千
It’s also fun to play games or watch movies with a friend.
和朋友玩游戏或看电影也很有趣
As I got older, I usually went to my friend’s houses to talk about our thoughts
当我长大一点,我经常去朋友家去谈谈关于我们的想法
or what was going on at school.
或者学校发生了什么
It is a cool thing to visit a friend’s house.
去朋友家是件很酷的事情
Be polite to your friend and your friend’s parents,
对你的朋友和他的父母礼貌点
and you’ll get another chance to go over and play!
你就会还有机会再去玩!
第二篇
It is interesting to visit another country,
去游玩别的城市很有趣
but there are sometimes problems
不过有时候会出现一些问题
when we don't know the language very well.
当我们不是很懂当地的语言的时候
It may be difficult to talk with the people there.
和当地的人沟通可能很困难
We may not know how to use the telephone in the country we are visiting.
我们可能不知道如何使用当地的电话
We may not know how to buy the things we need.
我们可能不知道如何去买我们需要的东西
In a strange country we might not know where to eat or what to order in a restaurant
在一个陌生的城市,我们可能不知道在哪里吃饭或者在哪里预订酒店休息
It is not easy to decide how much to tip(给小费) waiters or taxi drivers.
给服务员或出租车司机小费也很难决定给多少
When we need help, we might not know how to ask for help.
当我们需要帮助时,我们可能不知道如何寻求帮助
It is not pleasant to have an experience(经历) like that.
拥有一个像这样经历并不是很开心
After a short time, however, we learn what to do and what to say.
过了一段时间,不过,我们学会了做什么和说什么
We learn to enjoy life in another country, and then we may be sorry to leave.
我们学会享受在另外一个城市的生活,然后,我们可能会不想离开