作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

帮我写一篇有关戏剧的英语对话吧

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/05/13 20:08:28
帮我写一篇有关戏剧的英语对话吧
比较搞笑的戏剧,5个人对话的.最好都是简单的语句...
MIKE:Hey Daniel,do you want to see my holiday photos?Beautiful,aren’t they?
迈克:丹尼尔,想看我假期游玩的照片吗?很漂亮,你看是不是?
DANIEL:Maybe later?
丹尼尔:等会行么?
MIKE:Nonsense!I’ve got loads to show you!Have you ever had a vacation in Hawaii?
迈克:靠!我有N多PP要给你看!你去过夏威夷没有?
DANIEL:No.I like to have my vacations in Melbourne,Australia.
丹尼尔:没有.我喜欢去澳大利亚的墨尔本过假期.
MIKE:You’re not serious,are you?What could beat putting an esky and a couple of boogie boards in the boot of the car and heading down to the beach?
迈克:你不是认真的吧?把冰块盒,冲浪板放后备箱里,直奔沙滩,还能有什么能比这更好玩的呢?
DANIEL:Well the trunk of my car is too small to fit anything like a boogie board in it!
丹尼尔:哎我车子的后备箱太小了,根本装不下一个冲浪板!
MIKE:Daniel,what a barrel of laughs you are!What’s there to do in Melbourne?
迈克:丹尼尔,你真搞笑!墨尔本有什么玩的?
DANIEL:Well I have to disagree with you on that one.There’s so much independent theatre to see; so many museums to visit; so many kinds of food to taste…
丹尼尔:我不这样认为.在墨尔本,有许多独立剧院;可以参观许多博物馆;有各种各样的美食...
MIKE:But it’s always so cold!There’s just so much to do in Hawaii.
迈克:但是天气太冷了!在夏威夷可以玩的东西真是太多了.
DANIEL:But what about the aroma of freshly ground coffee?
丹尼尔:但是浓香的咖啡怎么样?
MIKE:You mean you spend your entire holidays in coffee shops?
迈克:你的意思是你整个假期都呆在咖啡店里?
DANIEL:No!I go and see the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra; I go to the theatre; I visit some of the art galleries…
丹尼尔:不是,我去看了墨尔本交响乐团演出;看了戏剧;参观了一些艺术陈列馆...
MIKE:That sounds so boring!My idea of a holiday is a combination of fun and relaxation!
迈克:真没意思!我认为假期应该是既放松又能获得乐趣.
DANIEL:Well my idea of relaxing is very different to yours.But Mike,can I make a suggestion?
丹尼尔:看来我放松的观念和你截然不同啊.但是迈克,我能提个建议吗?
MIKE:What did you have in mind?
迈克:你想说什么?
DANIEL:Well,why don’t we show one another exactly what we’re missing out on?
丹尼尔:为什么我们不互相向对方展示一下各自都遗漏了什么呢?
MIKE:How?
迈克:怎么做?
DANIEL:Well,our Christmas vacations are coming up next month.How about for the first week,you show me the delights of Hawaii and for the second,I’ll show you what Melbourne has to offer?
丹尼尔:下个月圣诞节就要到了.我建议第一周你向我展示夏威夷有什么好玩的,第二周我再向你展示墨尔本有什么好玩的?
MIKE:I’m not sure if I want to cut my beach holiday short!
迈克:我可不能确定我愿不愿意把我的沙滩假期改短!
DANIEL:Come on!Variety is the spice of life!
丹尼尔:来吧!生活丰富多彩才有趣嘛!
MIKE:Well,I’ll think about it.But I have to tell you,swimming is healthier than sitting in cafes.
迈克:好吧,我考虑下.但是我告诉你,游泳可比坐在咖啡屋健康得多.
DANIEL:Maybe,but sitting in theatres is safer than lying on the beach getting sunburnt!
丹尼尔:或许吧,但是坐在剧院里比躺在沙滩上被晒出斑来要安全得多哦!
MIKE:Fair enough!See ya!
迈克:倒也是!再见!
DANIEL:See you.
丹尼尔:再见.