作业帮 > 综合 > 作业

中译英 软件免进!1:为了方便起见,这些照片将按照时间顺序展示.(time sequence)2:出现事故之后你需要把车

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:综合作业 时间:2024/05/10 04:42:54
中译英 软件免进!
1:为了方便起见,这些照片将按照时间顺序展示.(time sequence)
2:出现事故之后你需要把车停下.(require)
3:教育孩子的观念和做法因文化的差异而有所不同.(vary from...to..)
4:与其说他是为音乐家,倒不如说他是位诗人.(more of a ...than..a)
5 我父亲已好心的提出送我们去飞机场(OFFER)
6:我们确实应该找个时间很快见面,讨论一下细节.(sometime)
7:你需要的是更多的锻炼.
8:他们什么时候来还没有公布.
9:你可否告诉我你是哪的人?
10:我们应该弄清楚展览馆是否开放.
11:问题是我们应该选择哪条路线.
12:他去北京的理由是很清楚的.
13:他们小组很可能会感到我们前头去.
14:你选择什么课程并不重要;只是找出色的教授.
1.为了方便起见,这些照片将按照时间顺序展示.
For convenience,the photos will be shown in time sequence.
2.出现事故之后你需要把车停下.
You are required to stop your car after an accident.
3.教育孩子的观念和作法因文化的差异而有所不同.
The conceptions and practices of child education vary from culture to culture.
4.与其说他是位音乐家,倒不如说他是位诗人.
He is more of a poet than a musician.
5.我父亲已好心地提出送我们去飞机场.
My father has kindly offered to take us to the airport.
6.我们确实应该找个时间很快见面,讨论一下细节.
We really should meet sometime soon to discuss the details.
1).你需要的是更多的锻炼.
What you need is more practice.
2).他们什么时候来还没有公布.
When they will come hasn’t been made public.
3).你可否告诉我你是哪儿人?
Could you tell me where you are from?
4).我们应该弄清楚展览馆是否开放.
We should find out whether the museum is open.
5).问题是我们应该选择哪条路线.
The question is which route we should choose.
6).他去北京的理由是很清楚的.
The reason why he is going to Beijing is very clear.
7).他们小组很可能会赶到我们前头去.
It is likely that their group will get ahead of us.
8).你选择什么课程并不重要;只是要找出色的教授.
It doesn’t matter what courses you take; just find the great professors.