作业帮 > 综合 > 作业

急求一篇关于commission的商务英语对话

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:综合作业 时间:2024/05/26 22:45:21
急求一篇关于commission的商务英语对话
很急 谢谢了
加财富哦
A:Hello,Mr.Kubat.I am glad to meet you here at the fair.
Kubat先生,很高兴在交易会上见到你.
B:Likewise.Take a seat,please.How about a cup of tea?
我也很高兴.请坐,喝杯茶好吗?
A:Sure.Thank you.It seems your business is prosperous.There are many customers here.
好,看起来生意很兴旺,这么多客户光临.
B:Yes,it's not too bad.Our sales are going up year after year.And we still have a large potential production capacity.
是的,还可以.销量年年递增,我们的生产潜力还很大.
A:Well,what do you think of choosing a commission representative or agent abroad to promote your sales?
哦,你们是否想在国外选择一家代办商或代理人为你们推销产品?
B:That's a good idea.So far,we have several agents abroad.
这个主意不错.不过,目前我们在国外已有几家代理人.
A:We are willing to be your agent in Thailand for hand-held tools.What do you think?
我们愿意在泰国做你方的手工工具代理人.不知你们意下如何?
B:That sounds good.
听起来不错.
A:Then,what's your usual commission rate for your agents?
那么,你们通常给代理人的佣金率是多少?
B:Usually,we give a commission of 3% to our agents.
通常给百分之三.
A:3% is too low,I think.You see,we have a lot of work to do in sales promotion such as advertising on radio or TV,printing booklets,leaflets,catalogues and so on.It all costs money.3% is not enough.
我认为百分之三太低了.你知道,为了推销你方的产品,我们要做很多工作.比如,在电台或电视上做广告,印刷小册子、传单和商品目录等.这一切花销,百分之三是不够的.
B:Don't worry.We'll allow you a higher commission rate if your sales score a substantial increase.
别担心,如果你们的销量大幅度增长,我们会给予更高的佣金.
A:You mean to say…
您的意思是……
B:Now,if you sell US$ 2 million worth of hand-held tools annually,we can only allow 3% commission.If the annual turnover exceeds US$ 5 million,you can get 5% commission.What do you think of that?
如你方手工工具的年销量为二百万美元,我们只能给百分之三的佣金.如果年销量超过五百万美元,你就可得到百分之五的佣金,你看如何?
A:It sounds OK.Then how do you pay the commission?
这还差不多.那么,佣金如何支付?
B:We may deduct the commission from the invoice value directly or remit it to you after payment.
我们可以直接从发票金额中扣除佣金,或在付款后汇给你方.
A:All right.If it's okay,we would like to sign an agency agreement with you immediately.
那好.如果可以,我们会与你们立即签订代理协议.
B:Think it over.We hope to keep a good business relationship with you.
好好考虑一下,我们希望与你方保持良好的贸易关系.
A:Thank you for your help.
谢谢你们的关照.