作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

我想给一位国外的专家写封邮件请教问题,信的开头结尾的那些客套话该怎么写?

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/05/07 03:20:55
我想给一位国外的专家写封邮件请教问题,信的开头结尾的那些客套话该怎么写?
我在一本学术杂志上面看到了国外某专家发表的论文,我想写一封Email向他请教其中的几个细节问题.请问信的开头和结尾的一些客套话该怎么写呢?好让那位专家愿意帮我解答.
I admire your work
I respect your work
我对你的工作表示敬意{世界通用}
you've got a great personality
你的个性很好{一个非常安全的表扬}
you have a good sence of humor
你真幽默{美国人极其喜欢的表扬}
your chinese is really surprising
你的中文令人惊讶{绝对和其他人不同的表扬}
you have a very successful business
你的事业很成功{现代人非常喜欢听}
you're very professional
你非常专业{专业化的表扬}
you're so smart
你非常聪明
I envy you very much
我非常羡慕你
结尾语常用套语
Please write back soon.(请速回信.)
Please give my love to your family.(请代我问候你的全家.)
I hope to hear from you soon.(我希望不久收到你的信.)
May God bless you and your family!With every good wish for your happiness.(愿上帝保佑你及你的家人.)
Best regards.(敬意.)
Good luck to you!(祝您好运!)
We are all looking for your next visit to China.(我们都盼您下次来访问中国.)
Wish(Wishing)you every success in your future career!(祝你成功!)
All my best wishes for the future!(祝你一切顺利!)
Wish you the best of health and success!(祝您身体健康,)
Expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.(盼早日回信.)
Thank you for an early answer.(请尽早答复,不胜感激.)
Meanwhile,we wish you good health and every success in your work.(祝身体健康,)
All my best wishes for the future!(祝您一切顺利!)
书信结尾客套语有多种,相当于我国书信在结尾时使用的"敬礼"、"致敬"、"顺安"等句.最为典型的美国式写法是Sincerely和Best regards,典型的英国式表达有Yours sincerely(熟人或知道对方姓名),Best wishes,kind regards 和yours faithfully(不知姓名).此外,英国式的客套语还有特别礼貌的格式,但除了特殊情况外,现在不再使用.还有:
Best wishes!
Wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!(快过圣诞时用)
May you succeed!