作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

英语翻译,用名词性从句!如题,把一下几个简单句话连成一个高级点:

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/05/16 12:06:29
英语翻译,用名词性从句!如题,把一下几个简单句话连成一个高级点:
The reason why he got up late.
We didn't know whether or not she was ready.
What he wants to tell us is not clear.他要跟我们说什么,还不清楚.
Who will win the match is still unknown.谁能赢得这场比赛还不得而知.
It is known to us how he became a writer.我们都知道他是如何成为一名作家的.
Where the English evening will be held has not yet been announced.英语晚会将在哪里举行,还没有宣布.
1)It be+ 名词 + that从句
It's a great pity(that)they didn't get married.
他们没能结婚,真是令人惋惜.
It 's a good thing(that)you were insured.
你保了险,这可是件好事.
(2)It be + 形容词 + that从句
It's splendid that you passed your exam.
你通过考试了,真棒.
It's strange that there are no lights on.
真奇怪,没有一盏灯是开着的.
(3)It be + 动词的过去分词+ 主语从句
I am delighted that you passed your exam.
你通过考试了,我很高兴.
I'm afraid that I can't come till next week.
恐怕我下星期才能来.