作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

the godfather 单词

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/05/11 03:55:48
the godfather 单词
the godfather 中的好单词帮我摘录点好吧.比较急
教父。你别讲笑话好不好......不要这么无聊好不好。我是说《教父》这里面的好的单词句子。不会说话就别胡说.........真是的。能不能说点正经的。把标准的 不是俚语 的单词说一下就这么费尽嘛。要是没有你就不要说。
不知以下是否合符您的需要.
I believe in America.我相信美国.
America has made my fortune.美国使我发了财.
And I raised my daughter in the American fashion.而我以美国方式教养我的女儿.
I gave her freedom.我给她自由.
But I taught her never to dishonour her family.但也告诉她永远不要有辱家门.
She found a boyfriend,not an Italian.她交了位男友,但不是意大利人.
She went to the movies with him.She stayed out late.她跟他去看电影,深夜才回家.
I didn’t protest.我并没有责骂她.
Two months ago he took her for a drive with another boyfriend.两个月前他与另一个男孩,带她去兜风.
They made her drink whiskey,and then they tried take advantage of her.他们强灌她喝威士忌,然后他们想要占她便宜.
She resisted,she kept her honour.她抵抗,她保住了名节.
So they beat her like an animal.于是他们像对动物般的毒打她.
When I went to the hospital,her nose was broken.当我到医院时,她的鼻梁断了.
Her jaw was shattered,held together by wire.她的下巴被打碎了,必须用钢丝绑着才不会掉下来.
She couldn’t even weep,because of the pain.她甚至不能哭,因为疼痛的缘故.
But I wept.Why did I weep?She was the light of my life.但我却哭了,我为什么哭呢?我视她如珠如宝.
Beautiful girl.Now she will never be beautiful again.长得很美丽.现在她再也美丽不起来.
Sorry.I went to the police,like a good American.对不起.我报警了,像个守法的美国人一样.
These two boys were brought for trial.那两个男孩受到了审判.
The judge sentenced them to three years in prison,but suspended the sentence.法官判他们的有期徒刑三年,但缓刑.
Suspended the sentence!They went free that very day!缓刑!他们当天就没事了!
I stood in the courtroom like a fool.我像个傻瓜似的站在法庭中.
Those two bastards,they smiled at me.而那两个混蛋竟朝着我笑.
Then I said to my wife,“For justice,we must go to Don Corleone.”
于是我对我太太说,“为求公道,我们必须去找柯里昂阁下.”
What do you want of me?Tell me anything,but do what I beg you to do.
你要我怎么样?你尽管吩咐,但求你一定要帮我这个忙.
I want them dead.我要他们死.
I’ll give you anything you ask.你要什么,我都会给你.