作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

有没有短篇英语诗(最后一个单词要对照)

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/05/10 11:49:50
有没有短篇英语诗(最后一个单词要对照)
你自己选一首
1.
To see a world in a grain of sand,
一粒沙里阅世界
And a heaven in a wild flower,
一朵花中觅天堂
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
无穷尽在掌心中
And eternity in an hour.
永恒不过一刻钟
2.
If you were a teardrop;In my eye,
如果你是我眼里的一滴泪,
For fear of losing you,I would never cry.
为了不失去你,我将永不哭泣;
And if the golden sun,Should cease to shine its light,
如果金色的阳光停止了它耀眼的光芒,
Just one smile from you,Would make my whole world bright.
你的一个微笑,将照亮我的整个世界.
3.
Let us use it while we may
Snatch those joys that haste away!
Earth her winter coat may cast,
And renew her beeauty past:
But,our winter come,in vain
We solicit spring again;
And when our furrows snow shall cover,
Love may return but never lover.
趁现在可能,我们用用它,
把匆匆逝去的欢乐抓紧!
大地上会撒下它的冬衣,
然后又恢复过去的美丽,
但是当我们的冬天来临,
我们求春天回来可不行;
当白雪盖住我们额头的皱纹,
爱可能回来,但爱人决不可能.
4.
Bed In Summer 夏日之床
In winter I get up at night
冬日我大清早起床
And dress by yellow candle-light.
借着昏黄的灯光穿裳.
In summer quite the other way,
夏日完全相反,
I have to go to bed by day.
我必须在日间上床.
I have to go to bed and see
我必上床且看
The birds still hopping on the tree,
鸟儿还在树梢跃荡,
Or hear the grown-up people's feet
抑或聆听成年人的脚声
Still going past me in the street.
仍旧在街道走过我的身旁.
And does it not seem hard to you,
它对你来说难道不为难吗?
When all the sky is clear and blue,
在明亮而蔚蓝的天空当前,
And I should like so much to play,
而我如此喜欢玩耍,
To have to go to bed by day?
却必须在白天就上床?
5.Yeats(叶慈,1865-1939,爱尔兰剧作家、诗人,获1923年诺贝尔文学奖)
Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;
在莎莉花园深处,吾爱与我曾经相遇.
She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.
她穿越莎莉花园,以雪白的小脚.
She bid me take love easy,as the leaves grow on the tree;
她嘱咐我要爱得轻松,当新叶在枝桠萌芽.
But I,being young and foolish,with her would not agree.
但我当年年幼无知,不予轻率苟同.
In a field by the river my love and I did stand,
在河边的田野,吾爱与我曾经驻足.
And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.
她依靠在我的肩膀,以雪白的小手.
She bid me take life easy,as the grass grows on the weirs;
她嘱咐我要活得轻松,当青草在堤岸滋长.
But I was young and foolish,and now am full of tears.
但我当年年幼无知,而今热泪盈眶.
6