作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

点餐英语长一分钟

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/05/20 05:14:20
点餐英语
长一分钟
Have you got a table for two,please?
  请问您有两个人的桌子吗?
  Have you booked a table?
  您预定餐桌了吗?
  Have you made a reservation?
  您预定了吗?
  smoking or non-smoking?
  吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
  Would you like something to drink? 您想喝什么?
  Would you like to see the menu? 您需要看菜单吗?
  订餐”在英文中有两种说法,即 to book a table 和 make a reservation.在英国以及其它很多国家,餐厅一般划分为吸烟区和非吸烟区.一进餐厅,服务员会主动征询客人的意见,然后引领客人前往所选择的区域就餐.
  Expression 表达
  Excuse me,could I see the menu,please?
  打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗?
  Are you ready to order?
  您现在可以点餐吗?
  first course
  第一道菜
  main course
  主菜
  dessert
  甜食
  Could I have the bill,please?
  请拿账单来,好吗?
  How would you like to pay?
  请问您怎样付款?
  在西餐厅就餐,菜单一般由三类不同的菜别组成.the first course 或者 starters 是指第一道菜,往往是汤、一小碟色拉或其它小吃.第二道菜是主菜,最后一道是甜食——或冷或热,但都是甜的.西方饮食习惯是先吃咸的,后吃甜的.西餐菜单名目繁多,有时不易读懂.遇到这种情况,可以请服务员解释一下.
  Conversation In A Restaurant 餐厅里的对话
  Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
  休正在餐厅点餐
  a few moments later
  (过了一会儿)
  Emma:one sparkling water
  埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水.
  Hugh:Thanks very much
  Emma:Are you ready to order?
  埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
  Hugh:Yeah I think I am actually.Could I just have the soup to start please.
  休:是的,可以.请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?
  Emma:That's minestrone,is that all right sir?
  埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
  Hugh:Yeah,that's fine,and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
  休:可以.好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
  Emma:Chicken.
  埃玛:…鸡肉…
  Hugh:And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
  休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆.
  Emma:Boiled potatoes,OK?
  埃玛:…煮土豆.好的.
  Hugh:Thanks very much.
  Emma:OK.
  埃玛:好的.