作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

初一英语诗歌长一些,有翻译,

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/05/15 02:31:04
初一英语诗歌
长一些,有翻译,
COLORS颜色
What is pink? A rose is pink 什么是粉红色?
By the fountain's brink. 喷泉边的玫瑰就是粉红色.
What is red? A poppy's red 什么是艳红色?
In its barley bed. 在大麦床里的罂粟花就是艳红色.
What is blue? The sky is blue 什么是蔚蓝色?天空就是蔚蓝色,
Where the clouds float thro'. 云朵飘过其间.
What is white? A swan is white 什么是白色?
Sailing in the light. 阳光下嬉水的天鹅就是白色.
What is yellow? Pears are yellow, 什么是黄色?梨儿就是黄色,
Rich and ripe and mellow. 熟透且多汁.
What is green? The grass is green, 什么是绿色?草就是绿色,
With small flowers between. 小花掺杂其间.
What is violet? Clouds are violet 什么是紫色?夏日夕阳里的
In the summer twilight. 彩霞就是紫色.
What is orange? Why, an orange, 什么是橘色?当然啦!
Just an orange! 橘子就是橘色.
What Does Little Birdie Say?
(1)
What does little birdie say, 小鸟说些什么呢?
In her nest at peep of day? 在这黎明初晓的小巢中?
Let me fly, says little birdie, 小鸟说,让我飞,
Mother, let me fly away, 妈妈,让我飞走吧.
Birdie, rest a little longer, 宝贝,稍留久一会儿,
Till the little wings are stronger. 等到那对小翅膀再长硬些儿.
So she rests a little longer, 因此它又多留了一会儿,
Then she flies away. 然而它还是飞走了.
(2)
What does little baby say, 婴儿说些什么,
In her bed at peep of day? 在破晓时分的床上?
Baby says, like little birdie, 婴儿像小鸟那样说,
Let me rise and fly away. 让我起来飞走吧.
Baby, sleep a little longer, 乖乖,稍微多睡一会儿,
Till the little limbs are stronger. 等你的四肢再长硬点儿.
If she sleeps a little longer, 如果她再多睡一会儿,
Baby too shall fly away. 婴儿必然也会像鸟儿一样地飞走.
stopping by woods on a snowy evening
雪夜林边停
By Robert Frost
Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
树林属谁我自明,
他家住在那村中;
安能料到我来此,
赏观大雪漫丛林.
My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.
小小马儿显疑情,
为何偏在这儿停?
冰湖林间无农舍,
又逢雪夜黑蒙蒙.
He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.
马儿甩动缰绳铃,
预告主人迷路径.
只闻轻风簌簌语,
鹅毛雪片淅淅生.
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
夜林深沉尤可爱,
信守诺言久难停.
找店尚需早赶路,
投宿之前再远行.
The road not taken
by Robert Frost
在一个黄色的树林里有两条叉开的路TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
可惜我只能选择其中的一条去走 And sorry I could not travel both
我是一个独立旅行的人,在那里伫立良久And be one traveler, long I stood
我尽力想看见一条路的尽头and looked down one as far as I could
可是一切都隐没在丛林深处.To where it bent in the undergrowth;
终于,我决定选择另一条路Then took the other, as just as fair,
我以为更值得, And having perhaps the better claim,
因为这一条青草茵茵,没有人踏过Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
若有过往人踪,路的状况会相差无几.Had worn them really about the same, Though as for that the passing there
那天早晨,两条路都覆盖在枯叶下,And both that morning equally lay
没有践踏的污痕:In leaves no step had trodden black.
啊,原先那条路留给另一天吧!Oh, I kept the first for another day!
明知一条路会引出另一条路,Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
我怀疑我是否会回到原处.I doubted if I should ever come back
在许多许多年以后,在某处,I shall be telling this with a sigh
我会轻轻叹息说:Somewhere ages and ages hence:
黄树林里分叉两条路,而我,Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
我选择了较少人迹的一条,I took the one less traveled by,
使得一切多麼地不同.And that has made all the difference
Love\'s Witness——爱情的见证
Slight unpremeditated Words are borne
By every common Wind into the Air;
Carelessly utter\'d, die as soon as born,
And in one instant give both Hope and Fear:
Breathing all Contraries with the same Wind
According to the Caprice of the Mind.
But Billetdoux are constant Witnesses,
Substantial Records to Eternity;
Just Evidences,who the Truth confess,
On which the Lover safely may rely;
They\'re serious Thoughts,digested and resolv\'d;
And last,when Words are into Clouds devolv\'d.
不加思索的轻率话语,
被每一次平凡的呼吸载入空气;
随便说说,刚出口即消失,
一瞬间给人希望和恐惧:
同一气息呼出万般矛盾心肠,
追随心灵无常的遐想.
但情书则是恒常的见证,
直至永恒的实体记录;
公道的证物,它道出真诚,
恋人能在其上安心依附;
它们是严肃的思想,经过深思熟虑;
当话语在云外消失,它们还将延续.
I AM THE WIND
我是风
I am the wind that wavers,
我是那舞动的风
You are the certain land;
而你是那安静的土地
I am the shadow that passes
Over the sand.
我是那跨越你土地的影子
I am the leaf that quivers,
我是那震澶的叶子
You--the unshaken tree;
而你是那宁静的树
You are the stars that are steadfast,
你是那坚定的群星
I am the sea.
而我是那大海
You are the light eternal,
你是那永恒的光辉
Like a torch I shall die...
而我要象火炬熄灭
You are the surge of deep music,
I--but a cry!
你是那深沉乐音的波涛
可我,只会哭泣
2.
MISTRESS MINE,
WHERE ARE YOU ROAMING
你是去哪里,我的姑娘啊
Mistress mine, where are you roaming?
我的姑娘哦,你要去哪里?
stay and hear! your true-love's coming
That can sing both high and low;
还是留下来,你的真爱正悄悄来临
听啊!它会高歌浅吟
Trip no further, pretty sweeting,
不要再四处游荡了,美丽的情人
Journeys end in lovers' meeting--
Every wise man's son doth know.
飘荡会止于爱人的相会,这每个聪明人的儿子都懂
What is love? 'tis not herafter;
什么才是爱情?如这还不是
Present mirth hath present laughter;
现上欢乐,显出笑声
What's to come is still unsure:
那些将来的依然不能预测
In delay there lies no plenty,--
这里将没有多少谎言
Then come kiss me, Sweet--and--twenty,
那么来亲吻我吧!妙龄美人!
Youth's a stuff will not endure
青春会稍纵即逝
3.
I TRAVELLED AMONG UNKNOWN MEN
我曾在海外的异乡漫游
I travelled among unknown men,
In lands beyond the sea;
我曾在海外的他乡漫游
Nor, England! did I know till then
直到那个时候我才知道有个被称为英格兰的地方
What love I bore to thee.
我能给你什么样的爱情.
'Tis past, that melancholy dream!
那只不过是过去的一个忧郁的梦哦!
Nor will I quit thy shore
我将不会在你的海岸搁浅
A second time; for still I seem
To love thee more and more
这已经不是第一次,我似乎越来越爱你
Among thy mountains did I feel
The joy of my desire;
在你的群峰之间,我享受着欲望的快乐
And she I cherished turned her wheel
Beside an English fire.
在英国人的钩火边,我怀抱着她催动她欲望之轮
Thy mornings showed, thy nights concealed
The bowers where Lucy played;
就在露希曾玩耍过的凉亭,你的清晨已露,你的黑夜逃脱
And thine too is the last green field
That Lucy's eyes surveyed.
而露希的双眸所及,也是你最后的绿地.
FAREWELL, SWEET GROVES
哦再见,可爱的小树林
Farewell,
再见吧
Sweet groves to you;
可爱的小树林
You hills, that highest dwell,
And all you humble vales, adieu.
你盘踞在小山之顶
You wanton brooks and solitary rocks,
肆意而孤独的摇摆
My dear companions all, and you, my tender flocks!
我和你仅有的伴侣是那些温顺的羊群
Farewell, my pipe, and all those pleasing songs, whose moving strains
再见吧,我的笛子和所有快乐的歌声, 以及那些移动着的紧张
Delighted once the fairest nymphs that dance upon the plains;
欣喜的,无比美丽的仙女在平地上起舞
You discontents, whose deep and over- deadly smart,
你的不满,是那些深邃过於平静的苦痛
Have, without pity, broke the truest heart;
毫无怜悯地伤害了那真实的心脏
Sighs, tears, and every sad annoy,
That erst did with me dwell,
And all other's joy
那曾伴随我的叹息,眼泪和每一个愁苦的烦恼
以及所有别的乐趣
Farewell!Adieu,
再见吧!再见吧!
4.
Fair shepherdesses:
美丽的牧羊女们
Let garlands of sad yew
Adorn your dainty golden tresses.
让那紫杉木花环,装饰你秀美的卷发
I, that loved you, and often with my quill
我,爱你们的人,也常是用这羽茎
Made music that delighted fountain, grove, and hill:
演奏音乐使山泉,树木和小山高兴
I, whom you loved so, and with a sweet and chaste embrace.
而我,你们深爱的人,被你甜蜜而简朴的拥抱
(Yea, with a thousand rarer favours) would vouchsafe to grace,
(是的,以成千珍贵的宠爱) 将赐予优雅
I, now must leave you all alone, of love to pain:
我现在不得不离你们而去,并因爱而痛苦
And never pipe, nor never sing again.
再也不吹起我的风笛,也再不放歌
I must, for evermore, be gone.
我不得不永远地离开
And therefore bid I you
因此我要祝福你
And every one,
以及每一个人
Adieu.
再见
5.
MOONSHINE
胡言乱语
To think 如果说思考
I must be alone: 还是要孤单好
To love 如果说是爱情
We must be together. 我们必需一道
I think I love you
When I'm alone 当我孤单的时候,我想我真的爱你
More than I think of you 当我们在一起的时候,爱情要远远超出我的思考
When we're together.
I cannot think 没有爱情我又如何思考?
Without loving
Or love 同样没有思考岂能相爱?
Without thinking.
Alone I love 因此我热爱孤单
To think of us together:去冥想我们在一起的时候
Together I think
I'd love to be alone.而当我们在一起,我又渴望孤单!