作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

英语翻译I thought u knew me...I thought u would understand that

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/05/25 03:51:52
英语翻译
I thought u knew me...I thought u would understand that after what happened to me,that I would NEVER think that way.
But to my surprise...Ha whatever it always comes to this.When u think someone finally knows u then BAM!Ha nop that wasn't the truth.Look Im not blaming u 4 anything.I guess Im just hard 2 BE understood...And I said to myself"fianlly,Im free of my nightmares!" What a joke...
But Im not saying this to u,I dont blame u,IM hard...And i guess Ill have to live with that...no problem,piece of cake
我想高手应该知道那些缩写吧~.u就是you啊..第一位回答让我汗死了..
这段话像是个恋爱中的人的呓语.
---------------
I thought u knew me...
我想你了解我...
I thought u would understand that after what happened to me,that I would NEVER think that way.
我相信你应该明白了后来我发生了什么事,我从未那么想过的.
But to my surprise...Ha whatever it always comes to this.
但是,使我惊奇的是...哈,不管怎样它总会变成这样.
When u think someone finally knows u then BAM!Ha nop that wasn't the truth.
当你相信某人终于了解你的时候,然后,呯!啊!不!这不是真的!
Look Im not blaming u 4 anything.
哦,我并不是在为某事而责备你.
I guess Im just hard 2 BE understood...
我想这是我太不容易被理解了...
And I said to myself"fianlly,Im free of my nightmares!"
我对我自己说:“我终于离开这个恶梦了!”
What a joke...
真是笑话...
But Im not saying this to u,I dont blame u,IM hard...
我并没有对你说这些、我并没有责备你、我不容易(被理解)...
And i guess Ill have to live with that...no problem,piece of cake
同时,我猜想我将要和这些生活在一起.没问题,都会解决的