作业帮 > 综合 > 作业

明天一位朋友要面试了,准备了一些英文面试问答,请大家指点下(在线等)

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:综合作业 时间:2024/05/29 17:37:49
明天一位朋友要面试了,准备了一些英文面试问答,请大家指点下(在线等)
1. 你如何规划你的工作
How to plan your work if you get the position
回答:首先我会尽我最大努力去完成我手头上的工作,然后随着公司的业务的增长而不断进步。这意味着我的经验和能力会随公司共同成长。在成长的过程中,我会系统化我的知识与经验,同时也包括新知识的系统化。我相信这些我个人的努力不光对公司而且对个人是极其有利的。
** First of all ,I will try my best to finish my job in hand, then make further progress with the expanding of company business. It means my experience and ability will develop with the company. In the process of developing, I will systemize my experience and knowledge including some new knowledge. I believe all those will great helpful not only for company but also for myself.
2. 为什么你对我们这份工作感兴趣。
Why are you interested in the position.
我有足够的自信去做好这份工作,这是个有挑战性的工作,我相信这份工作是有价值的。
** I have enough confidence to do this kind of job. It is a challenging job. I like it , and believe it is valuable.
3. 你在薪水方面有什么要求(或你期望多少薪水)What salary do you expect.
** RMB2000
4. Why did you leave your former company?为什么离开以前的公司?
回答:有2个原因,一个是金融危机的冲击,二个是我老婆要生小孩了。
** there are 2 reasons. One is impact of financial crisis, the other is my wife would give birth to children。
5.你认为你的优势在哪里?/我们公司为什么要选择你?/你认为你别其他竞争者有哪些不同之处。
What is your advantage? /Why does our company choose you? / What difference from other applicants do you think?
回答:我的优势在于我的综合素质,包括独到的思维和智慧,还有扎实的10年工作经验。举个例子来说,我的工程背景会帮助我更准确的理解专业的需求,我处理问题会比一般人更加成熟,毕竟,多年的工作经验提升了我的综合素质。
**My comprehensive quality is excellent, which includes insightful, intelligent, solid 10 years working experiences. Let me take an example (give/quote an example/cite a case).My engineer background will help me to understand professional demands accurately. I will deal with problems more maturely than most applicants. After all, working experiences improve my comprehensive quality.
以下是我收集的一些这方面的资料,你可以参考一下:
我想拓展我的视野I want to expand my horizons. horizon地平(线),(知识,思想等的)范围,视野
长官,我做了一个很困难的决定,这是我的辞呈I've made a tough decision, sir. Here is my resignation
我不想陷入窠臼所以才辞职我希望能向前迈进
I quit because I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.
rut车辙, 常轨, 定例, 惯例, move on,继续前进
首先,我要说的是,我真的很高兴能与你共事.但是,我觉得该是我离开的时候了。
First of all, I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you. However, I think it's about time for me to leave.
我一直很努力但我觉得无法胜任这个工作I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job.be up to,胜任
我在这里待太久了。我想转换一下环境。I've been here for too long. I want to change my environment.
我很抱歉在这个时候提出辞呈,但我已经决定要出国念书了。
I'm sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment, but I've decided to study abroad.
.老实说,我有一个更好的工作机会To be honest, I've got a better offer
我精疲力竭了。我需要好好休息I'm running out of steam. I need to take a break.run out of steam泄气,
我辞职是因为我想尝试不一样的东西。I'm quitting because I want to try something different.
请告诉我你过去的工作经验。Please tell me about your work experience.
"work experience" is the type of work you've done in the past. If you haven't started working yet you can say "Right now I'm still a student." or "I'm a recent grad and I haven't started working yet." In the second sentence, "recent grad" is short for "recent graduate" and means that you have just finished school.
你最大的缺点是什么?What's your greatest weakness
This is a popular question that western employers like to ask to make candidates nervous! In fact, they ask this to know how you respond to a difficult question. You shouldn't answer by telling your greatest weakness since you might not get the job! Instead, you can tell them something that isn't directly related to the job position.
你为什么觉得自己胜任这份工作? Why do you feel you are qualified for this job?
This question is a good opportunity to brag a little bit. You should talk about some extra skills you have that maybe wasn't included in your resume, or talk about your greatest strength in more detail.
你期望的薪水是多少? What kind of salary did you have in mind?
Salary is how much money you earn, usually per year. When asked this, it's best to answer with a salary range or approximation and not an exact figure. This shows that you are familiar with the industry if you know what the approximate salary should be.
如果雇佣的话,你什么时候开始工作?Fifth One: If hired, when could you start work?
When answering this it's best not to say you can start right away. This might make you seem very desperate for a job. A safe answer would be "I can start at the beginning of next month."
这个职位包括哪些工作?Sixth One: What kind of work does the position involve?
You can ask this to clarify exactly what kind of work you'll be doing.
通过问这句话,你可以清楚地了解到你的工作内容
Please tell me something unreflected at yourC.V./about yourself/your experience/your activities.谈谈你简历中没有提及的一些事情/谈谈你自己/你的经历/你参与的活动。
An example of team work.举出一个你参与团体合作的例子。
Why do you choose this position?你为什么选择这个职位。
Why should we hire you?为什么我们应该雇用你?
Would you please simplify the question?您能把这个问题说得简单些吗?
.Would you please say iti nother words?您能用别的话来表达您的意思吗?
Would you please speak a little bit louder?I can not hear you clearly.您说话声音能大一点好吗?我听不清楚。
May I call you back half an hour l ater?May I have your phone number and recall you?
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.
对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
Q: Why did you leave your last job?你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。
Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
Q: What contribution did you make to your current previous organization?
你对目前从前的工作单位有何贡献?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?
你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?
Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你能承受工作上的压力吗?
A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
这种特点就是我目前(先前工作)所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Q: What is your strongest traits? 你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A: Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。
A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 适应能力和幽默感。
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
A: pause a few seconds. 稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。
Q: They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。
Q: What personality traits do you admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?
A: I admire a person who ishonest, flexible and easy-going. 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A: I like people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有“实际行动”的人。
Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。
A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。
Q: How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理别人的批评?
A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。
A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。
Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?
A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
Q: How do you handle your failure? 你怎样对待自己的失败?
A: None of perfect. I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.
我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。
Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什么会让你有成就感?
A: Doing my best job for your company. 为贵公司竭力效劳。
A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目。
Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to? Why?
假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?
A;I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.
我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。
A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我乐意捐给教育机构。
Q: What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?
A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。
A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。
Q: What current issues concern you the most? 目前什么事是你最关心的?
A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry.
目前中国经济的总体情况以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你会在本公司服务多久呢?
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。
Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?
A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。
A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.
我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。
A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.
也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。
It would be premature for me to predict this. 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.
或 CEO 或 president说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in? 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.
薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.
坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。
We have known something about you.You know,we have to interview several applicants we make our final decision.
你的情况我们已经了解了。你知道,在做出最后决定之前我们还要面试几位申请人。
Yes.Because I do believe that my qualifications and experience perfectly match what you are looking for.I have the experience you are looking for,and think I will be one of the best in this field.
是的,因为我确信我的素质和经验能够很好的满足贵公司的需要。我有贵公司所需要的东西,并且自信我能成为这个领域中最好的员工。
I graduated from Beijing University in 2006,and hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science.
我2006年毕业于北京大学,获计算机专业学士学位。
He's out for lunch. Would you like to try again an hour later?他出去吃午餐了, 你要不要一小时后再打来?
Do you think you are the right person for the job? 你认为你是这个职位的最佳人选么?
Why do you think you are qualified for this position? 你为何觉得你有资格做这个职位?
Do you know what's involved in a position like this? 你知道我们这个职位是要付出很大的努力的吗?
How long would you like to stay with this company?你会在本公司服务多久呢?
If you are hired, when will it be convenient for you to begin to work?
如果你被录用,什么时候方便来本公司上班呢?
I expect to be paid according to my abilities.我希望能根据我的能力支付薪资。
How do you normally handle criticism ? 你通常如何处理别人的批评?
Silence is golden.Just don't say anything;otherwise the situation could become worse. I do,however,accept constructive criticism.
沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更遭,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
How do you handle your failure? 你怎样对待自己的失败?
I like the job and it is similar to the position I am applying for in your company, but the salary of my present job is too low, so I decided to leave.
我喜欢目前这个工作,而且它和我在贵公司应聘的这个职位很相似,但是我目前这份工作的薪水太低,所以我想离开。
Doing this mindless work all day is going to drive me crazy整天做这种不用动脑筋的工作,会使我发疯的。
Frankly speaking, I have been thinking that the position is not right for me after the interview.
坦白地说,面试后我一直认为这个职位不适合我。
I really appreciate your offer, but I must decline it.非常感谢贵公司的录用,但我不得不拒绝这份工作。
I just want to call and say thank you for letting me interview yesterday.
我只是想打个电话对您昨天给予我面试机会表示感谢。
When will I know your decision? 我何时能知道你们的决定?
I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and educational background.
我希望贵公司对一个具有我这种经验和教育背景的人有一个标准的薪资。
I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.我觉得工资是与工作的责任紧密相关的。
What are your salary expectations? 你期望的薪水是多少?
What do you think is the most important thing when looking for a job? 在找工作时,你认为什么最重要?
What do you think of this industry outlook in five years?你认为五年内这个行业的发展状况如何?
How long I will stay with the company depends on whether the company and I are satisfied with each other.
我在贵公司会留多久完全依公司和我是否互相满意而定。
Working in this company can give me the chance to exert all my strengths.
在贵公司工作能发挥我最大的能力。
The job is out of my major我的工作不属于我的专业范围。
Your company has a great future and is conducive to the further development of my abilities.
贵公司前途光明,有助于我个人能力的发展。
My reason for leaving my present employer is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.
我离职的理由是: 希望在贸易方面,能获得更广泛的经验。
I think my English is good enough to communicate with English speaking people.
我认为我能用英语和说英语国家的人很好的交流。
I'll try my best to learn the new job.我将尽力做好新工作。
I've worked here as a typist for about a year,and I'd like to have a chance for advancement.
我在此已做打字员一年了,我期望一个升迁的机会。
I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
我已经完成个新项目,我相信能将自己的经验用在这份工作上
My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
I've come to apply for the position as office clerk.我是来应聘办公室文员一职的。
Please staple these together请把这个订在一起。
Would you copy these papers?能帮我复印一下这份材料吗?
I have strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit.
我有很强的领导才能并具很强的集体精神。