作业帮 > 综合 > 作业

英语翻译迟到的相逢,是一种痛,根植在无奈的宿命里.一种难以名状的痛.一种永远也无法痊愈的痛.因为相逢,因为相知.你必能感

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:综合作业 时间:2024/05/13 05:57:24
英语翻译
迟到的相逢,是一种痛,
根植在无奈的宿命里.
一种难以名状的痛.
一种永远也无法痊愈的痛.
因为相逢,因为相知.
你必能感知,你必有同心.
天意如此,安复强求;
然既相逢,却缘何迟到?
少年侠气,青衫磊落,
长发披肩,桀骜不羁.
春风成剑,剑做龙吟.
为了寻找梦想走过奈何桥边,
为一句鲜亮的诗句而去寻梅踏雪;
为一朵伊人的轻笑而去鲜衣扬眉,
为快意恩仇的江湖而去轻蔑生命.
烟波袅袅,长箫滴泪,
一曲《长相思》勾起了伤心.
幽咽的箫声中,
一曲一调演绎那古老的歌谣.
生死挈阔,与子相悦;
执子之手,与子偕老.
美人吹箫花动容,
少年如玉剑如虹
就撷那朵最美的花送你吧,
这样才好在我远去后吹箫扬歌;
才好在天涯的明月下
思念你独挹清秀的容颜.
就绣一个梦给你吧,
这样才可在你试问卷帘人
才好在绿肥红瘦的风雨飘摇中
斟满人比黄花瘦
前生相约奈何桥边,柳絮漫天轻舞
细雨如丝,酒旗迎风
依稀可以看见,那弯弯的石拱桥头
你随风而立,敛眉颔首
明眸皓齿,嫣然一笑,风情无边
酒是竹叶青的青,醉是女儿红的红
明月小楼,好风如水,清景无限
相思如梦,一室琴声,寂寞无人见
你从眼瞳里走来,
我已在佛前跪求了整整的五百年
五百年的青灯古佛,五百年的晨钟暮鼓
为的,都只是与你相逢;
为的,都是与你相知
那是一场彷徨的关注
那是一场风花的悲哀,
那是一场美丽的邂逅
曾经激情的眼神,
曾经浪漫过的心语
曾经的心电感应,
曾经的箫声沧桑
终于豁然开朗,
哈哈一笑,立地成僧
为谁青杏煮酒?为谁举杯邀月
为谁把酒东风?为谁梅子雨
冷不要说今生无缘,只待来世,不要
不是不相信你,不是不相信我
不相信的,也许只是那难以预测的明天
那无法抗拒的命运,无法预知的期待
明白,命运或许只能是一种悲哀
期待,或许真的太奢侈
当我回首,却只看到了春的憔悴
当我用一生的血舞成一天夕阳
你却在山的那边水边吹箫
星起了,才发现最后的一抹云彩,
是我今生的守候
迟到的相逢,是一种痛,
It's something painful to meet each other late
根植在无奈的宿命里.
Such a destiny, so helpless!
一种难以名状的痛.
It's something painful which is beyond words
一种永远也无法痊愈的痛.
It's something painful and can never be healed
因为相逢,因为相知.
Because we meet and understand each other
你必能感知,你必有同心.
You're sure to feel and share it with me
天意如此,安复强求;
It's the fate, so why the demand
然既相逢,却缘何迟到?
But why late since we met each other?
少年侠气,青衫磊落,
The youthful friendship, the upright spirit!
长发披肩,桀骜不羁.
Long hair on the shoulder and unrestrained in the heart!
春风成剑,剑做龙吟.
Piercing spring wind becomes the ringing sword!
为了寻找梦想走过奈何桥边,
I cross the bridge of despair to seek my dream
为一句鲜亮的诗句而去寻梅踏雪;
I tred the snow in search of an illuminating poem
为一朵伊人的轻笑而去鲜衣扬眉,
I dress myself so nicely to win the beauty's smile
为快意恩仇的江湖而去轻蔑生命.
I look down upon life to roam in the chaotic world
烟波袅袅,长箫滴泪,
Against the misty scenery my flute drips with tears
一曲《长相思》勾起了伤心.
A tune of "Long Missing" arouses my sorrow.
幽咽的箫声中,
In the moaning tune of the flute
一曲一调演绎那古老的歌谣.
Can be heard the songs of the ancient
生死挈阔,与子相悦;
We're to please each other through this life
执子之手,与子偕老.
We're to share this life until our hair becomes gray
美人吹箫花动容,
The beauty's flute makes the flower change its color
少年如玉剑如虹
The rainbow-like sword shines on the handsome youngster
就撷那朵最美的花送你吧,
I will pick the most beautiful blossom and send it to you
这样才好在我远去后吹箫扬歌;
So that I can play the flute and sing when I am afar
才好在天涯的明月下
And amidst the moonlight in the far end of the world
思念你独挹清秀的容颜.
I will miss you nad your pretty countenance.
就绣一个梦给你吧,
I will leave you a beautiful dream
这样才可在你试问卷帘人
So that you can ask the person rolling up the curtain
才好在绿肥红瘦的风雨飘摇中
And in the chaotic time of missing and sorrow
斟满人比黄花瘦
Drink the wine of anxiety and worries
前生相约奈何桥边,柳絮漫天轻舞
We promised to meet on the bridge amidst the swinging willows
细雨如丝,酒旗迎风
The drizzle's like willows and the banner's flying in the wind
依稀可以看见,那弯弯的石拱桥头
I can dimly see on the winding stone bridge
你随风而立,敛眉颔首
You stand against the wind, frowning and looking down
明眸皓齿,嫣然一笑,风情无边
So much charm with your sweet smile on the shining face
酒是竹叶青的青,醉是女儿红的红
Your face goes red in drinking the famous wine
明月小楼,好风如水,清景无限
Such a moonlight with good wind blowing past the mansion!
相思如梦,一室琴声,寂寞无人见
The room is filled with lonely missing and dreaming
你从眼瞳里走来,
In my eyes you are approaching
我已在佛前跪求了整整的五百年
It seems I have prayed before God for five hundred years
五百年的青灯古佛,五百年的晨钟暮鼓
Five hundred years's long praying and waiting
为的,都只是与你相逢;
Just for a meeting with you
为的,都是与你相知
Just for a deep understanding
那是一场彷徨的关注
It's a hesitating care
那是一场风花的悲哀,
It's a sorrowful fair
那是一场美丽的邂逅
It's a beautiful meeting
曾经激情的眼神,
Eyes full of passion!
曾经浪漫过的心语
Words of such romance!
曾经的心电感应,
Feelings of such correspondence!
曾经的箫声沧桑
Tune of such worldly experience!
终于豁然开朗,
Until at last all became clear
哈哈一笑,立地成僧
A hearty laughter and I'm enlightened.
为谁青杏煮酒?为谁举杯邀月
For whom do I brew the wine and toast to the moon
为谁把酒东风?为谁梅子雨
For whom do I bring the wine and tell the story
冷不要说今生无缘,只待来世,不要
Please do not say we have to wait fot the next life, no!
不是不相信你,不是不相信我
It's not that I don't believe you or myself
不相信的,也许只是那难以预测的明天
It's maybe unpredictable tomorrow that I don't believe
那无法抗拒的命运,无法预知的期待
The irresistable deatiny, the unpredictable expectation!
明白,命运或许只能是一种悲哀
I understand fate may just be a sorrow
期待,或许真的太奢侈
My expectation may be too luxurious
当我回首,却只看到了春的憔悴
When looking back I only see the exhausted spring
当我用一生的血舞成一天夕阳
When I dance my whole life into the bloody sunset
你却在山的那边水边吹箫
You are playing the flute across the water beyond the mount
星起了,才发现最后的一抹云彩,
Not until the stars are glittering do I find the last cloud
是我今生的守候
It's what I am waiting for this life!